Master your mindset
Improve your productivity
Transform your life & business with coaching
I help people create results.
I don’t deal in feel-good self-development, I help people embody new ways of operating that support them in creating lasting transformation and permanent fulfillment.
I’m not here to work with everybody. The people I work with know that they’re powerful, and they know that THEY are the only thing standing in the way of their next level.
You’ve already achieved a level of success that most people could only dream of, yet you find yourself asking – Is this as good as life gets?
Maybe this question scares the shit out of you because you’re painfully aware that there’s still so much inside you that’s waiting to come alive. You feel trapped inside the cage of too many responsibilities where there’s never enough time….for you.
What if I told you there was a simple solution?
Want to find out how?
Coaching is for you if you’re tired of:
- Not maximizing your full potential
- Never having enough time for all the priorities in life
- Feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and stressed about meeting your family’s needs and expectations
- Worrying about time and money
- Stressing about the responsibility of carrying your team and/or business on your back
- Never finding that work/life “balance” you always hear about
- Working your ass off only to feel moderately productive and accomplished at the end of the day
Coaching is for you if you want to:
- Break free from the limitations of time and energy
- Find clarity on what you really want and a plan to move forward
- Increase confidence, focus and productivity
- Develop the discipline needed to operate with reliable consistency
- Become the leader and designer of your life
- Bring your business into alignment with your authentic self
- Sleep better, feel better and have more energy
- Learn high-performance habits that allow you to handle anything life throws at you
- Understand your beliefs, feelings and emotions so that you can harness them to work for you
Here’s What Some of my Clients are Saying:
“My life now feels like something I create instead of something that I’m at war with.”
– Brandon Hill, CEO/Owner of Brandon Hill Photography
“Thanks to Phoebe’s knowledge, experience, awareness and incredible gift of intuitiveness, I made incredible progress in a short time.”
– Diane Priest, Real Estate Broker
“I now think of my life as having two segments: Before Phoebe and after Phoebe.”
– Evangeline Thompson, Relationship Coach
“Not only did my revenue drastically increase, but so did the amount of time spent with my family and other activities I enjoy.”
– Chris Hurt, Real Estate Broker
“Even though I had so many things to be thankful for, there was no zest. I was not waking up with a purpose.”
– Renee Jennings, Real Estate Agent
“Signing up to work with Phoebe was the best decision I ever made. I’ve been working with her for almost 2 years now.”
– Alyssa Wilkerson, Business Integrator
“Phoebe has helped me achieve my goals in such a short period of time. I would never be where I am today if not for her help.”
– Kristina Nieshalla, Dwell Raleigh Real Estate
I am a mindset & mastery coach that helps high achievers work through the patterns and beliefs that are holding them back from reaching their goals, not only in business but in all areas of life.
After recovering from a decade of health challenges that destroyed my spirit and livelihood, I started over and worked my way up in a new career – business growth consulting.
I’ve been in nearly every role in business from sales to marketing and eventually operating 7-figure companies.
When I stepped out to start my own business, I found that while I had all the knowledge, I was hindered by my own mindset. I learned that business strategy is only about 10% of the recipe for success and the other 90%, that is often overlooked, is tied to personal growth.
It wasn’t until hiring my own coach that I was able to work through the blocks and unlock my potential and grow my business to multiple 6-figures.
From this experience, I blended my knowledge of business growth strategy with mindset and self-mastery practices to create a method for helping high achievers embody new ways of operating that support them in creating lasting and permanent transformation.
I have made it my life’s work and personal practice to master
myself, my health, my mindset, my lifestyle in order to help
teach my clients to do the same.